‘Tasting Scotland’ and ‘Cork & Bottle’ join forces again in what is sure to be a fabulously different wine & dine event. Bring friends, family or colleagues to enjoy a unique new experience consisting of a perfectly executed blend of pop-up tapas dining, traditional wine tasting & some gourmet ‘look what’s on your doorstep’ education! Your evening starts with a glass of fizz and nibbles, followed by a 7 stage tasting menu that gives you a unique insight into some of Tasting Scotland’s favourite local artisan food producers. I have selected 9 accompanying wines that have a story of their
own to tell which I will share with you during the ‘Cork & Bottle’ wine matching masterclass.
When? Thursday 22nd November 2012
Cost? £35 per person
Menu? 7 Scottish Artisan Food Producers in 7 stages
1. Fizz and nibbles on arrival
2. The Smoked Salmon Taste Trail
3. The Rare & Native ‘Irn Bru’ Pig
4. The Smoky Soup of Scotland
5. The Game Stew is on!
6. Little Miss Muffet’s Dairy Box
7. A wee bit of fudgeTo book? email@example.com or 0141 239 4907